An exceptional live stream will be held this Friday, October 30 to discuss Genshin Impact, and more specifically patch 1.1. This first major patch is highly anticipated on the game for many reasons. This live stream, focused on the rest of the scenario, should however tell us a little more about this update. It will be held from 17:00 p.m. (French time) on YouTube.
A special exchange code allows you to win 160 primo gems.
Genshin Impact Live Stream Summary
- New characters, continuation of the story, optimization, new mechanics and new event are to be expected in this announcement.
- A trailer featuring the rest of the story introduces Tartaglia, Zhongli, Diona, and Xinyan. The scenario also seems to concern the fury of the oceans with a new weekly boss.
- Tartaglia is a Hydro character whose skill allows him to change from a bow to a spear.
- Diona is a Cryo character wielding the bow. She can heal with her elemental unleash and protect herself with her skill.
- Xinyan wields the Pyro element with his claymore and literally sets the stage on fire with his skills.
- Zhongli is indeed a Geo character capable of bringing down a meteor or coming out of pillars of earth.
- The final chapter of Liyue arrives with this Genshin Impact patch 1.1 presented during the October live stream. Tartaglia, the eleventh of the Fatui is introduced in a whole new environment, with new armor: he is the next weekly boss.
- A new regional weekly quest system is coming, offering many rewards.
- It is now possible to create resonance stones to find missing oculus in a region. This object applies to a restricted area.
- A portable kitchen is added to the portable warp point.
- The video concludes with the introduction of a new event centered on Mona and Fischl. At the end of the last the archer joins you for free.