Many characters present themselves to the player to create a team. Each of them benefits from its strengths and weaknesses, as well as particular affinities with elements. Tartaglia is one of them, with a unique build in Genshin Impact. What equipment should be favored, and what is its place in a team?In this section: display Weapons and artefacts, the build of Tartaglia Character skills How to play Tartaglia? Elevation Materials Spell Enhancement Materials Total materials needed for Tartaglia
Tartaglia is only available during the Wishes Banner Farewell to the North.
|Tartaglia (Child) -|
|Basic life||1 020||Max Life||13 103|
|Basic attack||23||Attack Max.||301|
|basic defense||63||Defense Max.||815|
Weapon and artifacts, the build of Tartaglia
Tartaglia excels as a DPS thanks to its versatility. He is given a weapon capable of increasing his critical rate so that he can make the most of it. His artifact set is more oriented towards strengthening his skills and his element so that he shines in combat.
|Bonus - Critical Rate|
Elemental Skill and Unleash DMG increased by 12%. When a normal or charged attack, skill, or elemental burst hits an enemy, you gain a stack of Cinder Star for 12 sec. With 1/2/3/4 stacks of Ashen Star, ATK increases by 10/20/30/48%. Ashen Star stacks gained from different types of attacks are counted independently of each other.
|soul of the depths|
|(2) 15% Hydro Damage Bonus|
(4) Increases damage done by normal and charged attacks by 30% for 15 seconds after using an elemental skill
- Critical Rate
- Elemental Mastery
- Energy Recharge %
|Good - At least %|
Increases attack DMG by 40% but reduces aimed shot DMG by 10%.
But normally – Chain 6 shots.
Charged Attack – Performs a aimed shot. Inflicts Hydro damage if the charge expires.
Combo – 41,28% / 46,27% / 55,38% / 57,02% / 60,89% / 72,76%
Aimed Shot – 43,86%
Charged Shot – 124%
Flash Effect Damage – 12,4% x3
Burst Effect Damage – 62%
Demon Stance: Raging Tide
Tartaglia switches weapons by successively materializing daggers and a polearm, inflicting Hydro damage to surrounding enemies.
Melee weapons can chain together a combo of 6 basic attacks or 2 quick hits.
Combo – 38,87% / 41,62% / 56,33% / 59,94% / 55,3% / 35,43% + 37,67%
Charged Attack – 60,2% + 71,98%
Damage – 72%
Slash Effect Damage – 60,2%
Recharge time – 6 to 36 seconds
Maximum recharge time – 45 seconds
When using his bow, Tartaglia fires a Hydro arrow applying the Riptide effect to all enemies hit. In addition, part of the energy used is given back.
Arc damage – 378,4%
Recharge time – 15 seconds
Cost - 60 energy
When he wields his polearm, Tartaglia makes a lunge in front of him, hurting all the enemies in front in his element. This also triggers the Broken Stream effect if applied to the target.
Polearm Damage – 464%
Torrent Effect Damage – 120%
Recharge time – 15 seconds
Cost - 60 energy
How to play Tartaglia?
Tartaglia's goal in Genshin Impact with his DPS build is to constantly alternate between his two forms to keep the upper hand in battle. With her Demon Stance: Raging Tide Tartaglia transforms his fighting style, making him effective in dislodging all opponents. But his Ravage: Obliteration is just as powerful since it adapts to the weapon currently in use.
Tartaglia is a very particular DPS who has the ability to change his fighting style whenever he wants. This makes it very versatile, but also devastating. And despite a Divine Eye not particularly powerful alone, it imposes itself in all areas without too many worries.
|1||20 000||20||x1 x3 x3|
|2||40 000||40||x3 x10 x15 x2|
|3||60 000||50||x6 x20 x12 x4|
|4||80 000||60||x3 x30 x18 x8|
|5||100 000||70||x6 x45 x12 x12|
|6||120 000||80||x6 x60 x24 x20|
Spell Enhancement Materials
|2||12 500||1> 2||x3 x6|
|3||17 500||2> 3||x3 x3|
|3||25 000||3> 4||x4 x4|
|4||30 000||4> 5||x6 x6|
|4||37 500||5> 6||x9 x9|
|5||120 000||6> 7||x4 x4 x1|
|5||260 000||7> 8||x6 x6 x1|
|6||450 000||8> 9||x12 x9 x2|
|6||700 000||9> 10||x16 x12 x2 x1|
Total materials needed for Tartaglia
x1 x9 x9 x6 x46 x168 x18
x9 x66 x114 x18 x66 x93 x18 x3
x1 x9 x9 x6 x46 x168 x9
x66 x114 x36 x96 x129 x18 x3
Want to learn a bit more about Genshin Impact's current meta? Find all our guides dedicated to the game on the link below.Genshin Impact: Mechanical Theater, Date and Event Info ❯
Genshin Impact: Barbara, build and equipment
All our guides for Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact: Eula, build and equipment
Genshin Impact: Serenitheater Changes and New Features in Patch 1.6
Genshin Impact: Klee, build and equipment
Genshin Impact: Traveler (Geo), build and equipment
add a comment of Genshin Impact: Tartaglia, build and equipment
- Genshin Impact: Traveler (Geo), build and equipment
- Obtain Liyue Reputation Rewards
- Yelan, info and release date on Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact: Patch 2.1 will be revealed on stream on August 20
- Where to find Meteorite Fragments in Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact: Pursuit of the Wind, Date and Event Info
- Genshin Impact: A Sip of a Drunken Dream, Date and Event Info
- How to build your team in Genshin Impact
- Crash of Thunder, Genshin Impact event guide
- Genshin Impact: Combadaboum, date and info of the event
- Daily activities to do in Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact: Elemental Furnace, Date and Event Info
- Genshin Impact: Tighnari, build and equipment
- Zhongli and Tartaglia, banner and release date on Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact: Xinyan, build and equipment
- Genshin Impact: Patch 2.4, Ephemeral Colors in Flight
- Genshin Impact: Present Moment, Date, and Event Info
- Wishes and banners, the summons of Genshin Impact
- Aloy, info and release date on Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact: Lantern Festival, Date and Event Info