A new live stream dedicated to Genshin Impact patch 3.3 is approaching, with the presentation of its characters and its history. There you will find the trailer of the update, its events and its novelties. As always, gift codes are to be expected, but also crisp information on the future of the game.
Summary of the special program
- After the trailer for the next update, it's up to the Nomad to introduce himself
- Possessing a Hydro Divine Eye, he is able to soar into the air to bring torrents down on his enemies
- He is also a character capable of adapting to the element in front of him thanks to his talents.
- Faruzan is entitled to his presentation tour now, revealing a little more of his character
- An experienced archer, Faruzan masters the Anemo element through which she creates geometric shapes that enhance the power of her shots.
- The Nomad and Arataki Itto are the first two banners in patch 3.3, followed by those of Kamisato Ayato and the Shogun Raiden
- An exchange code for some Primogems: NS8BD6EPS77Z
- Akitsu Kimodameshi, an event made to test the courage of the Traveler
- Takes place in Inazuma
- Allows you to unlock Primogems and a 4-star weapon
- Composed of several different game modes, such as a brick breaker
- A new open-world parkour event is announced
- Windtrace, the hide-and-seek event, returns, with rewards for upgrading its weapons and characters
- A battle event is also in the game, with the Misty Dungeon: Realm of Sand
- An exchange code for some Primogems: ET9SUPENB765
- It's time to take an interest in the Summoning of the Seven, the TCG that is coming to the game
- Each player can build their deck in advance
- Decks must contain character cards
- To perform an action, you must first roll dice to have elementary reserves
What to expect from patch 3.3
It's unclear where the story of Genshin Impact patch 3.3 will turn. However, The Nomad and Faruzan are the new characters in this version, and will be detailed. History should therefore allow us to meet them, before taking a longer look at the events to come. If we can expect the return of an event for the holiday season, one of them could be dedicated to the new game mode.
Because patch 3.3 will be the one where the TCG Invocation of Sept will be introduced, with all its cards. The live should talk about it a little longer, and dwell on how it works. We can obviously expect the presentation of some cards, and their specificities.