Genshin Impact patch 2.2 has just been revealed in a presentation video and a dedicated live stream. The opportunity to discover the new features planned, get to know the new characters but also deepen the story. Many activities will brighten up the end of summer on Inazuma. A maintenance is planned the time to install the patch on the servers.
Patch 2.2 release date
Genshin Impact's next patch is scheduled for September 1st. The servers will be shut down the Tuesday before the update. This maintenance will introduce all the new features of the patch. The minimum compensation of 300 Primogems is always in order.
- Patch 2.2 release date – Tuesday, October 12, 5:00 a.m.
To learn more
Temporary banners are returning for Genshin Impact patch 2.2. They are dedicated to characters that have already appeared in the past: Tartaglia and Hu Tao. The update's new character, Thomas, is a 4-star slated for the second part of the patch, in Hu Tao's banner. It is also the arrival of Aloy for mobile and PC gamers.
- Battle Pass –
- New Update, New Battle Pass, More Rewards
- Thomas - 4 stars
- Wield the Polearm
- Controls the Pyro element
- Aloy - 5 stars
- Bow Wield
- Controls the Cryo element
Changes and novelties to expect
The Traveler continues his research on the Inazuma Archipelago, pushing him to sink even deeper into the seas of this region. At the same time, he seeks to help the possessors of Divine Eye by fighting the Shogun Raiden regime. But other enemies come to block his path, forcing him to fight various enemies at once.
- The region is growing
- New stories
- New island:
- Labyrinth Warriors –
- new event
- Complete the various trials of the Onmyou Chamber
- Takes place in different phases
- A copy of Xinyan to get for free
- Listening to the sounds of the world –
- new event
- Play melodies with other characters
- New Weapons –
- North Star – Arc, 5 stars
- Akuoumaru – Claymore, 4 stars
- Wavebreaker Fin – Polearm, 4 Star
- Moon of Mouun – Arc, 4 stars
Want to learn a bit more about Genshin Impact's current meta? Find all our guides dedicated to the game on the link below.