It's time to put your brains to the test and prevent your opponents from reaching their goal. With the mechanical theater, challenge yourself on Genshin Impact to succeed in stopping the opposing invasion without using your brute force. Strategize, develop defensive turrets, and survive assaults.
Event Details in Genshin Impact
Liyue's most popular game comes to Inazuma with in-depth rules to add some excitement. Find Komataka and take part in his defense game: Mechanical Theater – Scene of Wonders. Start by establishing a strategy, use your Venificus points to develop turrets and prevent opponents from reaching the end of the arena. Repeat this on each board to get the highest score and get unique rewards, as well as coins to spend in the event store.
- Pass Missions –
- Reach Level 6 Mechanical Mastery in Mechanical Theater – Stage of Wonders
- Complete a Difficulty 5 or higher Stage without building more than 12 Venificus Mechanisms in Clockwork Theater - Stage of Wonders
- Everything you need to know to succeed at the Mechanical Theater
Event date mechanical theater
event Mechanical Theater – Stage of Wonders lasts 14 days on Genshin Impact. It starts on August 12 and ends on August 26. During this period, different challenges await you in the city of Inazuma. To be able to participate in the event, certain conditions must be met. Your account must be at least Adventure Level 30 and a quest must be completed.
- Release date - Thursday, August 12, 11 a.m.
- End date - Thursday, August 26, 4 a.m.
- Be adventure level 30
- Completed Ritou's Escape Plan quest
Want to learn a bit more about Genshin Impact's current meta? Find all our guides dedicated to the game on the link below.