On the occasion of the Fortnite World Cup, Epic Games has teamed up with Google to create YouTube Drops, a new linking of accounts to obtain loot by watching special programs broadcast by the publisher of the Battle Royale. Thanks to this partnership, players are therefore able to obtain in-game loot by watching videos, on the sole condition of linking their Fortnite and YouTube account.
To collect these various supplies, whether exclusive cosmetics or commemorative aerosols, you will need to link your Epic Games and YouTube accounts. Thanks to this, you will then have the opportunity to claim future gifts that Epic Games will put forward on the video hosting platform, and therefore obtain exclusive loot, like the A2F.
How to link your YouTube and Epic Games account?
To link your Fortnite (Epic Games) and YouTube account, nothing hard. Go first to the YouTube site, before connect your Epic Games account from settings. If you are afraid of making a mistake, don't worry, we are here to guide you. you just need to follow these steps:
- Log in to your YouTube account on your browser.
- Click on your account icon, then go to the "Settings" tab.
- In subsection "Connected Accounts", select your Epic Games account.
- If you don't have an Epic Games account, you can create one and start over from step number 2.
- Click on "Connect Accounts".
- Log in to your Epic Games account with your credentials.
If you still want more details about the linking of these two accounts, you can learn more about the support article written by Google.