A new live stream is taking place on Sunday, October 3, 2021 to discuss Genshin Impact, and more specifically patch 2.2. This is particularly the opportunity to discuss the changes and new features planned for Inazuma. If we do not yet know what to expect, the announcement of the next characters is predictable. But we can also hope to discover new areas of Inazuma.
Genshin Impact Live Stream Summary
- The live has just started, and no worries for the moment!
- We start directly with the trailer of the next version. Childe and Xinyan are brought to the fore again, while Thoma enters.
- First redemption code: LBNDKG8XDTND
- Introducing Thoma sequel, a new Pyro character wielding the polearm. He wields flames and mixes with his mastery of martial arts to fight.
- Thoma is a 4-star character, so he doesn't have his own banner. In exchange, Tartaglia returns for the first part of the patch, followed by Hu Tao accompanied by the new character.
- Thoma and Sayu get getaways so they can spend time with them.
- A new island is available: Tsurumi Island. New ghostly monsters appear there: elemental wolves.
- Second redemption code: NB6VKHQWVANZ
- The first event featured is the Labyritnh Warriors. A dungeon in which many challenges await the player. Two teams will advance in the field: fighters and supports.
- Shadow of the Ancients is an event highlighting the new island in the update.
- Tuned to the World's Sounds brings the music to the fore by offering a challenge in which he can discover the favorite sounds of certain characters.
- The Dreams of Bloom event allows you to collect a special flower pack for the Serenitheater.
- La Sérénithéière welcomes a new place to decorate, unlockable at level 14.
- A partnership between Genshin Impact and Razer is announced, with Razer stuff like the game. But in-game rewards are also planned.
- Last redemption code: BSNUJGQFUTPM
What can we expect from patch 2.2
With patch 2.2, new characters should arrive on Genshin Impact. We expect in particular the presentation of Thomas, but the second headliner of the patch is still a mystery. It should therefore be a rerun, with an old banner highlighted. But the 2.2 update is also an opportunity for PC and mobile players who don't have a PlayStation to finally claim their Aloy. They will thus have 6 weeks to recover the character for free.