Like last year, the Showdown Series event will be present on the FUT mode of FIFA 23. Indeed, Showdown Series is a week-long event offering player DCEs linked to duels between two rival clubs. These cards can evolve according to the result of this match. Here you will find all the information, official and leaks of this game mode as well as the different DCEs.
In this section: display 1 How the Showdown event will work on FUT 2 Showdown Series DCE leaks 2.1 Showdown DCE leaks 3 List of special cards republished during Showdown Series 4 How are Showdown cards evolving?
Update : Updated from Tuesday, February 28 at 18 p.m.
- A week-long event that will begin on Friday February 23 at 19 p.m.
- No special team
- DCE Showdown (confrontation between two clubs) daily
- Cards that will evolve according to the result of the match
- DCE Icons on the sidelines of the event
- Lots of DCEs and objectives
- A republication of old event cards, the official list here
Here is a list of Showdown DCEs related to the Showdown Series event. As mentioned above, there will be no special cards via a team on Friday evening. The event only concerns DCEs.
- Man United vs Liverpool : Weghorst vs Elliot
- Real Madrid vs Atlético Madrid : Ceballos vs Molina
- OM vs PSG : Kolasinac vs Carlos Soler
- Juventus vs Torino : Locatelli vs Sanabria
- Man City vs Newcastle : Stones vs Murphy
- DCE Icones : Drogba vs Lineker
- DCE Icone : Barnes vs Vidic Mid
Show cards can evolve ONCE ONLY based on their club's results in the DCE-related match. Thus, cards can:
- Gain a +2 if their club wins (even if the player is not playing)
- Gain a +1 in case of a draw
- Do not evolve in case of defeat
There will be no new developments even if the two clubs face each other again during the season.
Here are the details and leaks regarding the start date and the list of DCEs for the Showdown Series event for FIFA 23 FUT mode. You can find all the news and our FIFA 23 guides on w88s.vip.