Even on a new island, the demons still manage to find us! New game mode, new cosmetics, Fortnitemares is back for season 11. The Storm King is also there, in a temporary game mode that you will have to pass for an exclusive reward.
- Even on a new island, you won't escape your worst nightmares... Fortnite: Nightmares returns and someone wants revenge.
- The Storm King challenges you! Assemble your platoon and lead the battle in the temporary mode king of the storm to stop him from destroying the island! (And if you have the courage and skills to defeat him, you will receive a special umbrella.)
- And if you're hungry for more challenges, just sink your teeth into the game Chill fight, created by community member BluDrive !
- Team up with a friend and dive into an intense two-on-two multi-round battle where your communication skills will be put to the test.
- mansion of power – A ruthless general battle. The first to get five kills in a row wins, but if you get knocked out, the count goes back to zero.
- Created by Axel Capek
- New challenges are available
- Complete all 6 unique challenges in Fortnitemares 2019 to unlock exclusive rewards.
- Spooky outfits have taken over the Item Shop:
If you lose your shin to a tackle, it's no big deal with these outfits.
This great pretentious Storm King created this tool to assert his own glory.
Give yourself a look from beyond the grave with the Wrath outfit and the Hourglass back bling with wraps. Unlock them immediately then complete challenges to get additional style variants!
Get your hands on the pack Last judgement, including the outfit Catrina and the back accessory Chrysanthemums, The clothe Willow and the back accessory creepy doll, and holding Indigo and the back accessory evening wings.
To discover the other new features of patch 11.10 that are not directly related to Fortnitemares, you can find them right here. As for the various fixes, it's on the Fortnite Trello page that you have to go.